Area 51 is a popular IPTV service with which you can access hundreds of cable TV channels. This service features various channels from the US and international locations and has many reviews due to its prominent service. You will access channels from different familiar categories like sports, movies, lifestyle, and entertainment.
This is usually a paid IPTV service, so you need to register and create an account, then you can IPTV subscribe on a plan for you to use it. Here is the procedure to sign up for area 51: visit the region 51 website in your browser on a mobile or computer, navigate to order now for the plan you would like to buy, fill up the registration form and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete registration and purchase the subscription plan you wish.
Area 51 has android and IOS apps (Firestick and Kodi) and also a Kodi add-on enabling compatibility and access on windows, raspberry pi, and Linux. It has a monthly fee of $10 with an option for quarterly, semi-annually and yearly plans. It stops accepting new orders from time to time to maintain high-quality streams.
- To purchase, you must have a PayPal account or a credit card available.
- Go to the services tab on the top and click my services.
- Choose the active link
- Lick IPTV service details
- Your IPTV details will be displayed and then click the show button to see your password.
After paying for your subscription, you can now install area 51 IPTV on Firestick or Kodi.
Follow these simple steps to install on Firestick:
- Go to the home screen and access my fire TV then go to the developer options.
- Turn on apps from unknown sources and return to home screen then access the downloader
- Open the downloader application to download the area 51 app
- Download area 51 app and install. After that, delete the APK version to save space.
How to install area 51 IPTV Kodi add-on for Kodi users:
- Launch the Kodi app and open settings>>system >>add-ons
- Turn on downloads from external sources
- Go back to the settings panel>>file manager and click none
- Click OK and then create a name
- Return to settings and open add-ons
- Click area 51>>file repository
- Wait for the UFO repository to install
- Click on install from repository
- Install area 51
By now, you are all set, but you need to remember that you require a VPN to hide your digital footprints. Subscribe to the FastestVPN before enjoying unlimited streaming services on area 51 IPTV.